Hocking Hills In-Cabin Massages at Cherry Ridge Retreat
Life Is Good At Cherry Ridge Retreat Where The World Revolves Around You!
Pamper Yourselves With A “Couples Massage”
Cherry Ridge Retreat is best known for combining luxury and comfort along with romance and relaxation. Our Couples Massage is our most popular massage.
Relaxing Music scented oils and the soothing hands of two World Class Massage Therapists help you to experience romantic side by side massages that are sure to renew, refresh and relax your body while reinvigorating your relationship and soul, all in your own romantic cabin.
Couples Massage with two therapists1 hour - $1801.5 hour - $270
Try A "Head-To-Toe Relaxation Massage"
Experience the ultimate in relaxation at Cherry Ridge Retreat where nature and tranquility meet. Melt into serenity with this Holistic, Head-To-Toe, Warm Oil, Deep Relaxation Massage. You deserve to be pampered, go for it!
Prices are for one Massage Therapist1 hour - $90 (per person)1.5 hour - $135 (per person)
Find Relief With A "Deep Tissue Massage"
Are your back or shoulder muscles tight? Are you feeling stressed? Tell us where it hurts...
This is a strong vigorous massage with a deep emphasis on areas that are bothering you. You may be sore the next day. (No pain, no gain).
Prices are for one Massage Therapist1 hour - $105 (per person)1.5 hour - $150 (per person)
We use Burt's Bees All Natural Beauty Products to give you a natural skin restoring facial (Soap Bark, Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream, Willow Bark Deep Pre Scrub with Peach, Rosewater and Glycerine Toner), we apply a Pore Cleansing Mask and a French Clay Mask, pulling toxins from your skin while we gently massage your neck and shoulders. Your healing facial is finished with Burt's Bees Soothingly Sensitive Aloe Vera & Buttermilk lotion leaving your skin radiant and healthy.
A spectacular deal!
Prices are for one Massage Therapist30 Minute - $90 (only $80 when combined with a massage)
Massage Frequently Asked Questions
- When is my massage scheduled? At the time you reserve your stay at Cherry Ridge Retreat. Following your reservation request Cherry Ridge Retreat will contact you to schedule the date and time of your massage.
- How should I prepare for my massage? Your Massage Therapist may ask some questions about your health history and about your current health condition to determine that it is safe for you to have a massage. They will also seek to find out about areas in which you would most benefit from a deeper massage such as your shoulders, for example.
- I’m very self-conscious about my body, can you ease my worries? No worries! Our Massage Therapists are Professionals; they’ve seen and worked on every body type imaginable. Their only concern is to provide you with the best massage experience possible.
- Do I have to get completely undressed for my massage? No. You are welcome to wear as much or as little as you feel comfortable wearing during your massage. Our Massage Therapists will not watch as you undress and as you situate yourself on the massage table.
- Can I have someone with me even if they are not getting a massage? Yes, of course you are welcome to have someone with you but it is best that they remain a wallflower as the massage experience is about you and is between you and your Massage Therapist. You and your Massage Therapist need to be tuned in to each other for your ultimate massage benefit; the other person with you should read a good book or relax in a nearby hot tub or hammock if they are not part of a Couples Massage experience.
- How do I know that I will benefit from my massage? My aches and pains are different. Every massage is tailored to our guest. Our Massage Therapist will concentrate their efforts on techniques that will specifically target your sore or tight muscles and will work your troubled areas to give you maximum benefit and relief.
- Besides feeling better, are there other benefits to this massage? There are many benefits to receiving a massage, here are just a few:
- Massages help rid the body of toxins
- Massages increase Lymphatic and Venous flow
- Helps to break up and loosen subcutaneous scar tissue
- Increased nutrition to the cells and skin
- Increases Red and White blood cell count
- May reduce certain types of edema
- Increases respiration to the skin
- Relieves Joint aches and pains
- Promotes good posture
- Improves tone and texture of the skin
- Assists digestion
- Causes release of natural endorphins
- Promotes relaxation
- Totally caps off a wonderful stay at Cherry Ridge Retreat!
- Are our Massage Therapists licensed? Our Massage Therapists are fully licensed with the State Medical Board of Ohio and have well vetted backgrounds. Their primary concern is for you, for your health, comfort, relaxation and satisfaction. Their customer service ethic puts you first. We assure you that you are in very good hands!
- Is it customary to tip Massage Therapists? You are not obligated nor required to tip your Massage Therapist but YES, if you are pleased with your massage, you may want to tip your Massage Therapist directly. Massage Therapists only work when massages are scheduled so they do rely on tips. It is customary to tip from 15-25% depending on your level of satisfaction and they really appreciate it.