Hocking Hills Cabins And Vacation Retreat Policies
Policies for Cherry Ridge Retreat of Hocking Hills
- Holiday Pricing and Minimum Stays Holidays have minimum stay requirements and special pricing.
- One Night Openings between reservations Accommodation requests that leave a 1-night opening between reservations may not be accepted or we may require an additional night.
- Weekend Days If requesting either Thursday/Friday or Saturday/Sunday weekend stay, both nights will be charged at the weekend rate.
- Minimum Age You must be at least 25 years of age to rent the Lake House or Lodge and 21 years of age or older to rent all other accommodations at Cherry Ridge Retreat. You must also have a credit card in your name.
- Damages We reserve the right to charge your credit card for any damages or excessive cleaning from your stay. If you notice any problems upon checking in, please let us know right away to avoid any damages being charged to your account.
- Amenities Occasionally appliances, hot tubs, fireplaces, etc… can malfunction. We will service and restore these amenities as quickly as we can, but will not make any rental concession for time without these items. Likewise, loss of electricity, water, or other “Acts of God or Nature” that are outside of our control will not result in a refund of any monies paid. We ask that you follow all guidelines and policies regarding use of amenities in order to keep them functioning at peak efficiency. Failure to do so may result in damage or excessive cleaning charges.
- Fireplaces Indoor fireplaces are a seasonal amenity and only available for use from September 15th through May 15th. Thank you for your understanding.
- Firewood By county mandate Firewood may not be brought to Hocking County. Firewood for our accommodations is available for sale during your stay.
- Firearms Discharging of firearms on our property is not permitted.
- Trails The trails at Cherry Ridge Retreat are for foot traffic only - ATV's, UTV's and Dirt Bikes are not permitted.
- Driving Conditions This is a rural country area and most roads are well maintained. All of our cabins have gravel driveways. While they are routinely maintained, they can be bumpy or slippery at times. There are no refunds due to inclement weather.
- PaymentVisa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. Reservation requests greater than 30 days into the future require a 50% down payment with the balance due 2 weeks prior to arrival. Reservations with an arrival date within 30 days require full payment.
- Cancellations and Changes
Reservations that are canceled more than two weeks prior to your stay are charged 10% of the lodging total. There are no refunds for cancellations less than 14 days prior to your stay. We do not refund for early departures or inclement weather.
Changes to the arrival or departure date will incur a $25 change fee and are subject to our cancellation policy.
Days removed from a reservation are considered cancellations and pro-rata charges will apply.
- Massages that are cancelled up to 72 hrs before scheduled time are charged a $25 cancellation fee. There are no refunds for massages that are cancelled within 72 hrs of scheduled time.
- Lessor may cancel this reservation at any time by returning your prepaid amount.
- Check-In Check-in is between 4:00pm - 6:00pm at the Main Office. We will do our best to have your accommodation ready for you at 4:00pm, but there are rare occasions when additional cleaning may be required or when your hot tub may not be fully heated until later that night. There is no refund in these situations. If you are not able to arrive before 6:00pm, we can leave your information for you, but we prefer to give you directions in person.
- Check-Out Check-out is by 11:00am. You do not need to come to the office to check-out. Simply clean up, lock the accommodation behind you, and leave the key in our key box at our office. Unfortunately, we are unable to accommodate late check outs. Check-in and Check-out times are strictly enforced so that we can make sure that each accommodation is ready for our guests.
- Occupancy Registered guests are not permitted to have visitors. Registered guests staying at or visiting any one accommodation may not exceed the maximum occupancy of the accommodation.
- Smoking Smoking is not allowed inside any of our facilities.
- Pets We do not allow pets.
- ChildrenChildren age 10 and over are allowed at Still Waters, Water's Edge and the Lake House.